Feng Shui For Motivation and Good Luck
By S.BS. Surendran
Motivation is a driving force. In order to accomplish anything, you need a driving force, otherwise nothing will happen. A wish is not strong enough to make you take action. A wish is a weak desire. Only a strong desire can drive forward, to act and accomplish aims and goals.
In order to get motivated, you need to know exactly what it is that you want, to possess a strong desire, and to be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish your goal. Feng Shui aids you in achieving your goals by creating the right environment for a positive motivation.
Most often people spend a lot of time either lamenting over their bad luck or all that happened in their life but never take stock of the situation and try to forge ahead with new vigor and motivation. Being in the past can only make things get worse in the present and in turn the future hence adapting certain basic techniques of Feng Shui you can try to break the shackles and start afresh.
Before implementing Fengshui to aid you in your motivation process, you need to first clear your inner clutter.
• Think, meditate and find out whether you really want to achieve your desire, and whether it is worth the effort and time.
• Make your goal very clear and Think often about the benefits you will gain by achieving your goal.
• Visualize, and think about how you would feel after achieving your goal.
• Start with doing something small concerning your goal.
Motivation is the powerful engine that moves you towards success and accomplishments in every area hence by following the above you would be able to focus your energies and create the right environment thro good Fengshui.
To ensure Fengshui assists you in your dream pursuits, follow certain basic guidelines. In the philosophy of Feng Shui philosophy, chi is influenced by everything concrete in our lives. Our possessions and where they are located can all affect chi energy. Even the layout of our homes and offices affects chi energy. By adding and taking away objects, changing the positioning of furniture, plants, wall art, and more, we can increase our good luck.
• Paintings of plants can also encourage healing energies.
• Place a Water Bamboo with 9 stalks to increase good luck.
• Dragons symbolize power so placing it as a figurine or art will enhance the good luck.
• Quartz crystals generate their own positive energy and attract good luck. This energy can diffuse negative energy in a room.
To arrange things in your home, to promote good health, think about adding water features to your rooms. Water contains healing power and water in a room will also help cleanse the atmosphere.
Anything towards the East of your home – the East sector – will have influence over the health of its occupants. Therefore, in order to improve the well-being of your family, keep freshly cut flowers or large round-leafed plants here.
S.BS. Surendran is an accredited master feng shui consultant, traditional vaastu practitioner and bio-energetician based in Bangalore, India. He can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.orgFiled under: Harmony