Energy Fields and Their Relationship
By S.BS. Surendran
Understanding our energy fields surrounding us, and how these have an impact on us can make an immense difference to our lives. In this regard, it may be useful to understand the strong relationship that our earth energies, the earth’s magnetic field, or magnetism and the ancient Indian science of Vaastu have with each other, which not only influence each other but also our selves.
In many ancient cultures and cities the buildings were built and designed in harmony with the earth’s energy fields and energy grids. One may recall the cities like Rome, or the Indian city of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, which serve as good examples of building monumental structures in harmony with the earth’s natural magnetic and energy fields. In contemporary society however, it is not just the earth’s magnetic field that influence us but also increasing levels of pollutions in the air, water, noise as well as electromagnetic fields because of excessive use of electronic equipments. The earth’s magnetic field for example is only 0.5mG (milliGauss), while we are exposed to much higher levels of magnetic fields emanating from electronic equipments, computers and our compulsive use of cell phones, which alone has an intensity of 200mG. All of these have a strong influence on our energy fields and aura surrounding us. The aura of a person is of immense significance to the person’s well being, especially good health, mental balance and therefore mental peace. This aura is nothing but the “energy field” around a person, which may vary on a daily basis, depending on the person’s activity, mental state, immediate surroundings, including a person’s attire. It is possible to measure a man’s aura by using Kirlian photography. It is a form of aura photography that captures the subtle energetic fields surrounding any life form. It captures the electric field or the energy discharges and transfers, which occur between various elements within an environment. Kirlian photography helps in revealing the aura of a person, which the naked eye is in capable of seeing. In fact, even inanimate objects can influence the camera in Kirlian photography and map the energy emissions.
These collectively demonstrate our constant exposure to various energy fields and how these influence our space of dwelling as well as our aura. Therefore to counter the negative and ill effects of these strong energy fields, it is important to understand and take curative measures that can be found in the art and sciences of Vaastu and Feng Shui.
• De-clutter your place and give away things you may not require anymore. This is important as clutter can deplete the energy fields around you and the immediate environment.
• Plan complete cleaning (and cleansing) of your premises; look for areas which have been neglected and re-do furniture and bedroom if health has been of concern.
• In case you are experiencing negative vibes in your home with your family members, and your relationships has been affected, then wipe the floor with salt water for seven days and place a small bowl of crystal salt to absorb bad vibes which will prevent your aura from getting affected.
• One of the most common practices to ensure absorption of bad energy is to place a small glass bowl filled with water and put a drop of fresh green lemon into it. Placing this close to the main door entry will mitigate bad energy entering your main door and home.
• Clean up your prayer area and altar and redecorate the space to bring in prosperity luck.
• Hang some colorful decorations, bring in a new plant, and display auspicious symbols like the conch shell, or Om or even an elephant in the living room. Decorate the main entrance of your home and workplace.
S.BS. Surendran is an accredited master feng shui consultant, traditional vaastu practitioner and bio-energetician based in Bangalore, India. He can be contacted via email@example.comFiled under: Harmony