Feng Shui Décor for Harmony and Good Luck
By S.BS. Surendran
Feng Shui Has comes a long way with many adapting it in their daily lives right from interiors to furnishings, dress to make up and vehicles too. Feng Shui brings positive results when you practice it correctly. The great Chinese Classic, I Ching has influenced the evolution of Feng Shui enormously, and this is why many Feng shui guidelines appear similar to other Chinese practices that are also based on the same philosophy of I Ching.
The principles of Feng Shui explain the interaction of people with their environment. Like the Laws of Physics, they govern every aspect of human life from the surfaces and seemingly trivial features of our living space to our inner most aims and motivations and, ultimately, our physical and mental well being. Feng Shui founded on the same lines as oriental medicine, propagates the basic idea that currents of energy travelling through the universe and linked to both space and time help to determine the context in which we live our lives maximizing the potential for success at work and home.
In Feng Shui each area and corner of the house relates to some aspect and aspirations of you and your life. Any missing corner, cluttered area or dark area has an influence on the occupant’s life with regard to the specific corner. Your home is a constantly changing reflection of your life, so whatever changes you make in your home, you make to yourself. Balancing the Feng shui in a room requires specific adjustments and as a House maker it calls for great care on the part of the women to ensure that this balance is maintained irrespective of the fact who is using the room.
To empower Fengshui for harmony and enhance the feel of the place you could adopt few simple measures :
– The facets of crystal and cut glass are especially potent when combined with light. Raw amethyst, quartz or other natural crystals will be extremely harmonious in the southwest sector to strengthen marital harmony and romance luck.
– Placing fresh flowers in the living rooms and purifying the air with the right fragrance or incense ushers in the right Feng Shui for enhancing the marriage luck.
– Use soft lampshades so that the light in the bedroom is not harsh and powerful but subdued and calming to create an atmosphere of togetherness and cozy feel.
– To strengthen relationship and bring in closeness, you might try placing aroma candles on the dining table or on a side table next to your bed. After a stressful day lighting up aroma candle close to the bedside transforms the inner energy of the occupants and the Feng Shui of the bedroom too.
– Vaastu and Fengshui emphasize on the benefits of moving water to activate good luck. Water features like aquariums and fountains can activate positive chi and usher in prosperity if placed in the living rooms and foyer east and north sectors.
Although these simple steps are just a few of the many ways you can use Feng Shui to improve your relationship luck, they will do a lot to shift the energy of your home. As your environment becomes more welcoming to romance, your own energy will shift as a result.
S.BS. Surendran is an accredited master feng shui consultant, traditional vaastu practitioner and bio-energetician based in Bangalore, India. He can be contacted via email@example.comFiled under: Harmony