Feng Shui and Money Power
By S.BS. Surendran
Authentic Feng Shui practices dating back to the Chou dynasty 255 BC and till date in most parts of the world it has been accepted as a system for realigning, arranging and fine tuning your space. The tenets of Fengshui range from simple do have and don’ts, re arranging furniture to renovation, design, construction, identifying suitable property, plot to interiors and décor.
One can extend the school of fengshui which pertains to element analysis, personal luck enhancing techniques to draw in the right Chi and strengthen the aura, to choose attire, personal charms, and makeover and even choosing the right stone and jewellery.
The ongoing trend in many parts of the eastern countries which follow Fengshui extensively is the adaptation of green jewellery and clothing. This is perceived to enhance the wealth luck and bring in abundance. Not just attire but many are even clamoring for green stones in jewellery which has become a rage. Fashion icons are now going green with envy over green tourmalines, peridot, jade, and tsavorites and of course, emeralds.
In Feng Shui, green usually connotes freshness, vitality and growth. It signifies the wood element and growth energy and new beginnings. Green has always been a favorite with the Chinese who cherish green jade. When green is used with yellow gold or white platinum, green looks more lush and enchanting. Even Peridots are favored for necklaces, as it is easy to find big peridots of matching colour but the Consistency of colour is important for wraparound necklaces and bracelets to ensure equal distribution of the energy.
Not all can think of adapting green jewellery as the cost could be prohibitive, hence you could still activate your personal wealth luck by adapting other methods.
• Placing Gem trees in the home and office made of citrines, amethyst, and quartz or jade is a good enhancer. The Prosperity Gem Tree signifies continual growth; hence, it assists business people to acquire more wealth and helps to maintain the state of finances as well.
• Carrying or placing the special I-ching bagua coins which have the inscription of the Chinese zodiac on one side and the I-ching divination on the flip side is said to be a harbinger of good luck and wealth.
• You could also hang nine such coins above the front door of your house (inside) to attract wealth and luck into your home.
• Placing a clear crystal bowl filled with citrine or semi precious crystals with i-ching coins and real currency metal coins at SE or on the work desk is a good enhancer.
• Crystal empowers the mind and expedites problem-solving by promoting creativity with intelligent decisiveness, hence Display smooth clear crystals in your office give you an edge in business negotiations.
The art of fengshui is quite flexible and if one cannot adapt certain enhancers due to constraints you could still derive the positive benefits by adapting simpler techniques and methods.
S.BS. Surendran is an accredited master feng shui consultant, traditional vaastu practitioner and bio-energetician based in Bangalore, India. He can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.orgFiled under: Harmony