Feng Shui to Harmonize the Chi
By S.BS. Surendran
It is said that Spiritual geometry is a universal language of truth, harmony and proportion. To understand feng shui design concepts its imperative to get to know about auspicious designs and elements. The Art and science of Vaastu and feng shui is more meaningful when we appreciate the upon concepts of sacred geometry when we choose particular geometric forms to create pleasing, harmonious, and spiritually uplifting spaces.
Everything in nature has shape and contains specific energy. Feng shui recognizes that everything vibrates and focuses on encouraging harmony among the various vibrations by creating alignment. Creating harmony is about singing the same tune as the things surrounding you and as your dreams and heart longings. The science of Bio Geometry deals with a very specific kind of relationship between shape and energy. It deals with shapes that bring balance into energy fields, through Bio Geometry, a design language you can design anything from a object to a building and make it harmonious for our daily use.
The energy flow in a plot or within a building determines the quality of the space and its impact on the occupants. Feng Shui the Ancient Chinese Art of space design follows the tenets of Bio geometry to bring in the “Life force” or “chi’ energy into a building which empowers the place with positive vibes. This technique of locating the earth’s energy flow and countering is an important aspect of Feng Shui on-site analysis.
Feng Shui is all about energy, and the basic laws of energy are universal and work the same way, no matter where you are geographically located. Does the law of gravity, for example, work differently in different places on the earth?
The science of Feng Shui can be appreciated and works at its peak when really starts working when you go beyond the culturally specific, symbolic level, and work with the flow of energy on a deeper level. For example crystals are often sued in Feng Shui symbolism. Once formed in nature by the solidification of chemical substances, these vibrant gems are defined by beauty, and have many fascinating significances and purposes. The word crystal comes from the Greek word krystallos, meaning “frozen light”, which is not really applicable when it comes to the magical power crystals do incorporate
• If you are Hunting for a job and are becoming discouraged, harnessing the energy of carnelian crystals in the southern sector of your home will help
• Surround your home with natural rocks and if few rocks are placed at the four corners of the property they signify strong and stable earth chi to improve prosperity.
• If you are looking for love and romance, or need your broken or scarred heart to heal, rose quartz crystals near bedside would help.
• Create a square patch filled with sand or pebbles to strengthen the earth chi in front of the house and restore balance
• Accentuated patches of yellow especially towards Northeast, centre and southwest sectors of the home in the furnishings is a good enhancer of earth chi and create stability of mind and peace.
S.BS. Surendran is an accredited master feng shui consultant, traditional vaastu practitioner and bio-energetician based in Bangalore, India. He can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.orgFiled under: Harmony