President Jokowi names Sri Mulyani as finance minister
Jakarta – President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has named Sri Mulyani Indrawati as the finance minister to replace Bambang Brodjonegoro as part of the second cabinet reshuffle of his two-year-old administration.
“I have been striving optimally to improve the efficiency of the Working Cabinet through installing a solid team that supports each other,” President Jokowi stated while announcing his cabinet reshuffle in the backyard of the Merdeka Palace, here, Wednesday.
The head of state has appointed Wiranto as coordinating minister for political, legal, and security affairs to succeed Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, who has been selected as coordinating minister for maritime affairs to replace Rizal Ramli.
Following is the new cabinet lineup:
1. Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs: Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan,
2. Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs: Wiranto,
3. Finance Minister: Sri Mulyani Indrawati,
4. National Development Planning Minister/Head of the National Development Planning Agency: Bambang Brodjonegoro,
5. Spatial Planning and Agrarian Minister/Head of the Agrarian Agency: Sofyan Djalil,
6. Head of the Investment Coordinating Board: Thomas Trikasih Lembong,
7. Rural Affairs and Development of Backward Regions Minister: Eko Putro Sandjojo,
8. Transportation Minister: Budi Karya Sumadi,
9. Education and Culture Minister: Muhadjir Effendy,
10. Trade Minister: Enggartiasto Lukita,
11. Industry Minister: Airlangga Hartarto,
12. Energy and Mineral Resources Minister: Archandra Tahar,
13. Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Minister: Asman Abnur.
(ANT)Filed under: Headlines